Re: [orca-list] Multi line cell content in Libreoffice calc freezes orca

Hello,

On 28.11.2016 at 14:34 Alex ARNAUD wrote:

Could you give us more information about your environment ? Which distribution are you using ? What version of Orca ? What version of LibreOffice ? Do you use the GTK2 backend or the GTK3 one ?

How do I know which backend my install of libreoffice is using?
I am using libreoffice 5.2.3 on 64bit Arch Linux with Gnome 3.22 and orca 3.22.2 or orca master. When I look for libreoffice dependencies in the package manager gtk2 is listed and gtk3 is not.

Greetings

Peter