Re: [orca-list] Mumble Accessibility in Fedora 24?

You're right about that inaccessible connection window, but I can dismiss it in other distros, and the main interface is accessible. Dismissing the intro window in Fedora's mumble does not result in an accessible gui.

Thanks for your suggestion,

Dave  H.