Re: [orca-list] orca randomly segfaults when closing pluma text editor

Mike, I've seen the CPU problem when AT-SPI2 has crashed. A while back I
tried to handle that scenario in Orca. But something.... I forget what
now.... made that challenging. I'll take another look at that, but if
you have any suggestions (or better still patches) for dealing with
AT-SPI2 crashes gracefully, that would be great.

Thanks!
--joanie