[orca-list] An accessible batch scanning software

Hello all,
I have bought a new scanner, but I haven't scanned books on Linux environments.
In Windows, I had a software for batch capture. In other words, when
scanning, it was not needed to send a command to scan for each page.
In stead of it, I could define a pattern time for the scanner process.
For example, if the time among to processings was 3 seconds, when the
light came back, I have time to change the pages of book before the
light start the new passage.
The time lost to start a new scanning, for each page, it's really big.
Does someone know a software in Linux with this requirement and
accessible with Orca?

--
Luciano de Souza