[orca-list] Introdusing Simple Orca Plugin System!

Howdy,

Chrys and I are proud to announce the immediate availability of a simple plugin system for Orca. You can now
write plugins for Orca in any language you choose. Arch linux users can install the plugin system from the
AUR as simpleorcapluginsystem-git.
Other distro users can clone the package by typing:
git clone https://github.com/chrys87/simple-orca-plugin-system.git
cd simple-orca-plugin-system
view the README.md file for installation instructions. Setup is very easy.
When everything is installed, restart orca. You can access the plugin manager by pressing orca+control+p. 3
plugins are included by default. The plugin manager, which itself is a plugin, as well as workspace (tells
which desktop you are currently using) and clipboard (tells you what is currently in the clipboard).
The plugin system is a work in progress. We have released it now as a public beta. there may be bugs, plese
let us know if you find any.
Contact information:
Chrys and I are both available on irc.netwirc.tk in channel #talkingarch
the project page is https://github.com/chrys87/simple-orca-plugin-system
I am available also on GNU Social as @storm social stormdragon tk
You may also contact me via email with questions or bugs, or whatever.
my website is https://stormdragon.tk/
If you would like to host plugins for the plugin manager to install, please let me know.
I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do. It's been fun to write plugins for this thing :) Also, thanks
Chrys for all your awesome work on this code.
Storm