[orca-list] minor issue in latest libreoffice fresh

hi list
I've noticed a strange issue ever since upgrading to LibreOffice fresh, version 5.1.0. Steps to reproduce. Open a blank writer document. Enter some text, and press control+s to save. Tab past the name and format combo boxes. Orca should announce the folder you're saving in, in my case it's "kendell". Instead, it announces "1 of 11 push button", "2 of 11 push button," Etc. If you tab past this, the folders are accessible, kendell, home, etc. I'm Left wondering what those unlabeled buttons are? Focus also sometimes gets stuck between the format combo box and the save button, but joanie says this isn't an orca issue, so it's bug filing time against LibreOffice. Can anyone else confirm this?
Thanks
Kendell Clark