[orca-list] A few problems I'm having.

Hi all,
I'm not sure what is causing this bug, but since it is probably related to Orca, or at least to the
accessibility system, I'm posting it here. I'm running the latest release of Sonar GNU-Linux, with Orca
3.20.2. I just reinstalled yesterday, thinking that would solve my problems, but no. I have all updates
installed from the Sonar repo.
I'm new to Linux as a main operating system, and only just recently installed Talking Arch onto an old laptop
with a severely lacking GPU. I installed Sonar on my Mac Mini, late 2012 modalord, just Monday, and have
reinstalled twice, once because of no sound after pressing super+return, and the next because of the
cursoring and braille problems I'll get to.
The problems I'm having are that when arrowing around, in the Pidgen edit field, the input area mostly, Orca
first stops announcing spaces, not saying anything in place of them. Then, it stops announcing characters or
words arrowed to altogether. The braille issue seems to be a reflection of this. If I type a into the Pidgen
edit field, braille shows a, with the cursor under it. If I type anything else though, braille remains the
same, still at a.
In the console, brltty, Sonar doesn't have Speakup, does much the same thing is speech. If I go to next
braille window, it only moves one letter at a time, not a window at a time as it's supposed to do.
Has anyone else experienced this, or is my mac just doing all it can to make things d∨icult for me, so that I
may return to the golden restraints of Apple's OS? Whatever it is, I won't give up on Linux now. I've wanted
this fredom for years.