Re: [orca-list] Orca beginner.

Have you switched to using the laptop keyboard settings with Orca yet or not? If not, try insert+space to bring up Orca preferences. Otherwise, running orca -s from a command prompt will bring up Orca preferences.

Which desktop are you using? Vinux comes with Unity (the default), Gnome and Mate.

You can also bring these questions up on the Vinux support list as well.