Re: [orca-list] accessibility badly broken in unity top panel

On Monday 25 April 2016 02:30 PM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 10:45:56AM CEST, Krishnakant wrote:
Can you tell me if I also need yourthe PPA for getting every thing working
fine on Unity?
The PPA only contains the BrlTTY fixes that I talked about recently. There
is nothing else in there for 16.04. I do need to update the at-spi
infrastructure packages, but Orca will not be updated until I resolve
the issues with the Unity Dash and Orca 3.20. The launcher, quicklists,
and the menu bar should all still work with 3.20.

What are quick lists?
Are you talking about the list of options in HUD?
Secondly, which is the last version of Orca which works with unity's dash?
Currently with 3.18 it is working very well.
But I will have to upgrade to a higher version of Orca because I frequently need to use calc for my spreadsheet work and the current bug, where Orca speaks too much of information in cell navigation is irritating. I saw that in the 3.19 series the bug was fixed for calc, so if you recommend that version I will get it.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.