From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Fernando Botelho
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 7:56 AM
To: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe; orca
Subject: Re: [orca-list] project management software

Thanks very much Jean-Philippe, this looks promising.

Fernando

On 09/03/2015 07:53 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
Hi,

Hypra uses Redmine. Seems fine, and accessible, and contains the
needed features.

Regards,

Le 04/09/2015 00:35, Fernando Botelho a écrit :
Hi everyone,

What would you recommend in terms of project management software?
Ideally, a local application, but the way things are these days, I
will probably have to settle for a cloud solution; so feel free to
suggest some of those as well.

No need for something incredibly complex, just accessible. I would
like to avoid cloud solutions that are no longer being worked on
though, as I have seen some dead projects out there.

Thanks,

Fernando

GNOME Universal Access guide: