Re: [orca-list] orca mass installs

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 05:34:15AM AEDT, B.Henry wrote:
you are best just to get the accessibility ppa in to your sources.list.d
dir/don't have the url really handy, but it was posted recently to this
list.

Thanks, http://launchpad.net/~accessibility-dev/ppa/+archive is what you
are thinking of, ppa:accessibility-dev/ppa is the shorthand reference,
given to a tool like apt-add-repository.

I strongly suggest using this PPA. I will be updating at-spi and Orca as much
as I can, for the supported lifetime of a release. So 15.04 ends support in
3 months, so once it is EOL, 15.04 packages in that PPA will no longer be
updated, similarly with wily. Given Trusty has a 5 year support life, its
more likely that newer versions of at-spi and Orca will not build and run on
trusty than it is that we get to the end of the 5 year support life.

Luke