[orca-list] Mate Desktop: finding the WiFi Connections Wizzard

Hi,

I know this is probably a dumb question, I mean, considering that I've
been able to set up Arch, Ubuntu, Debian, and Sonar on a single
computer with little to no difficulties. However, I can't figure out
how to access the internet connections wizard for connecting to my
hidden wifi on Mate. More specifically, Ubuntu Mate with Orca. How do
I get to the wifi connections GUI on this darn desktop environment
with orca?

Thank you.

--
Thanks for reading.