[orca-list] Espeak and pulseaudio problem have been solved

Dear members of this list,
I have receivedvery strange but postive system update. It could not be applied by typing
apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade
Because apt-get distupgrade did not return newpackages. But update manager displaied message, that system must berebooted. And after this, Espeak have started to speak fluently. Please, would somebody of us confirm, that somebody of The core developers of Ubuntu 15.04 have made AN update which have fixed this issue?
I do not have to use
tsched=0
setting inside /etc/pulse/default.pa
This setting solved this issue, but unfortunately, Skype could not use sound hardware, and Espeak speech-dispatcher module have randomly crashed. Nex issue of this setting was, that if MP4 movie have been plaiing by VLC media player, sound have stop to play if Espeak pronounces some text. So this setting did not solve this issue 100 % and have produced shadow effects. If MR Yelavich or other core developers have make AN repair, would somebody of them tell Meor The members of this list,which module would had to berepaired? UDEV, Pulseaudio? Or nothink was repaired and it is only The effect of random that I Am not occurring Espeak issues? By The way, Ubuntu Mate is extremely responsive and stable. I recommend all users of modern notebooks to use it. Aspecially because of build in support of ACPI related drivers for build in ATI chips. And fan is very often only active at its lovest speed per minute. For now, i plan to use Ubuntu Mate like my primary OS for professional use. But I must use Windows inside virtual box to edit MP4 movies, because for now, there is no equivalent tool to Windows VIrtual dub. And because it is not possible to use screen reader for Windows with Wine, I must use this solution. Because some GTK based movie editors do not allow users to play MP4 movies. Or all parts of its GUI are not accessible. But I believe, that some C++ developers will create something like virtualdub for Linux. But I must patiently wait and I must intensively dream about this app.