Re: [orca-list] New Linux user, needing higher quality speech...

Hi Luke,

That's just it though. I have not been able to get the Dectalk's say
program working on modern versions of Ubuntu past 10.04 or so. I
haven't honestly put a lot of time tracking down why it isn't working,
but I have tried to get it to work with no luck. In the end I just
chose to forgo any hassle and go with Espeak which just works out of
the box.