Re: [orca-list] your espeak/pulseaudio issue

Dear sir,
I have allready tried this setting. But it solves issues with Espeak pronounciation, but Skype do not cooperate with sound cartat all. I can not hear Skype sounds, I can not call to other Skype users. Somebody who is deeply knowledge of Skype algorithms would help to us. But yes, this setting really solve problems with Espeak bad sound. It is sad, that I can not use this setting and also have Skype to work correctly. It issad, that I can not for example install ALSA so Skype would communicate with ALSA, but I know, that Pulseaudio communicatewith ALSA, so it is not giving sense to think by this way.