Re: [orca-list] Per-application volume control

HI
iN GNOME, YOU SIMPLY PRESS WINDOWS KEY TO OPEN UP THE DASH, AD START
TYPING SOUND. pRESS ENTER ON THE SOUND ITEM, ANd you'll start out on
the output tab, Press control+pageup and control+pagedown to go
through the tabs until you get to applications. There is a bug where
the applications themselves are not always spoken with orca, just
shift tab over them and orca should pick them up. Apparently this is a
known bug and is fixed in gnome 3.15, which will become gnome 3.16 in
march
Thanks
Kendell clark

Christopher Chaltain wrote:
I'm running the Unity desktop, but I can do this just by going into
the Sound application and tabbing over to the Applications tab.
Just tab down to the application where you want to control the
volume and adjust the slider bar. Sometimes it isn't easy to tell
which application is which, but a few seconds of trial and error
usually sorts it out. I'm not sure how you'd find this Sound
application in Gnome, but I'm sure it's there. In Unity, I just use
alt+f10 and left arrow over to the volume indicator and arrow down
to Sound. I'm sure you can do something similar in Gnome.