[orca-list] SPI_createAccessibleEventListener() is not working properly in at-spi.

Hi all,
              please see question on stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28536177/segmentation-fault-while-using-at-spi-in-c

I successfully initialize the SPI_init() method of at-spi, but now I can't figure out that  SPI_createAccessibleEventListener(), method is not working. so please help me.
I am new to at-spi, so I am trying to implement the at-spi in c, but I am facing to many problems, so is there any tutorial available related to At-spi for beginners.

Please see my post on stackOverflow and please give your valuable comments.

With Regards,
Dhairyashil.