Re: [orca-list] Discoverability of keyboard ungrab in VM software?

Yes, while this is an obvious no brainer to check before starting a VM, a pop-up message telling about this
with the option to not show it again makes
perfect sense.
And if boxes does not enable sound in the VM, it seems like we can't use it anyway, or only via ssh or
similar. Am I misunderstanding this Kendell?
I have never tried boxes to tell the truth, and have barely even heard of it. How does it compare with
virtualbox, vmware, and other popular and perhaps
better known VM offerings?
I am certainly encouraged that box dev(s) are asking about accessibility, and will be taking a look as I'lll
be needing an occasional VM in the near
future I think.
Regards,

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Peter Vágner wrote:
Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 07:47:42AM +0100

Hello,
I think Joanie is trying to get us to think on how to conwey the fact
keyboard will be handled by the guest machine and how to get its control
back to the host machine.
I would say trying to do something similar like virtual box does displaying
a dialogbox saying this fact plus a checkbox where we can opt not to display
this again or even issuing tray notification would be great I think.

Greetings

Peter