[orca-list] firefox about:config dialog

Hi.  I am not getting good results using Orca to navigate the
about:config location infirefox.  After doing a search speech reads
blank, while Braille reads table headers, but nothing afterwards.  If I
don't search for anything, Braille reads the parameters.  If I tab from
the search box in Browse mode, then speech reads I guess a treeview, but
if I wanted to change something, there seems to be no way to do it.  I
am sure this is confusing, it was to me.  I am using Firefox 35 and Orca
master as of a couple of weeks ago.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?