Re: [orca-list] How to make Java swing Application Accessible to Orca screen reader?

Did you install java-atk-wrapper?

On 02/04/2015 06:25 AM, Dhairyashil Bhosale wrote:
Hi all,

         How to make Java swing Application Accessible to Orca screen
reader?

I created a demo Java swing application to test that, is Orca Screen
Reader(linux) can read that application. I create a JFrame window and
Jbutton on Jframe and Implement Java Accessibility API and set accessible
description to that JButton but orca screen can't read that button name. I
also add tool-tip to that button but still Orca Screen Reader(Linux) can
not read that tool-tip also.
*So, can any one please tell me that what is the proper way to create Java
swing application accessible to Orca Screen Reader.*

Regards,
Dhairyashil.