Re: [orca-list] about libra office and skype using by orca

engelsiz android <sarperarikan gmail com> wrote:
Hello
Skype linux version is not accesible with orca. Main screen and
installation screens is not anounce to us anything by orca.

Skype is not accessible with Orca. This is a bug in Skype, not in Orca,
however, and I doubt that Microsoft will invest engineering resources into
fixing it. I don't use Skype, but those who rely on it will need to use it on
a mobile device or with another operating system.

And seccond thing
In libra office writter the orca  can not anounce to us   headings and
other styles.

It announces them for me under LibreOffice. In laptop mode, the command is
CapsLock-f. It's presumably insert-F in desktop keyboard layout. This command
will read the current font information and the style of the text under the
cursor. This includes the paragraph style, e.g., a heading style.