Re: [orca-list] Is Orca support plug-in architecture ?

Hi all and B.Henry,

                     As we discuses on orca-mailing list about 'Is Orca support plug-in architecture', as  B.Henry  replyed  that :

> I do not remember who posted about working on such a system for orca recently. There
> was some work done a couple of three  years ago on a plug-in system, but they either
> lost interest, ran out of time or ideas, or???  Anyway, the person in question wanted to
> pick this up. Let's hope they do.
> Sep 10,2014

so can you tell me that who was working on this topic , I searched about this topic on orca list but I can't find any related topic. so if any one have idea about 'plug-in architecture' in orca please give information.

Regards,
Dhairyashil