Re: [orca-list] is it just me, or is thunderbird much faster now?

Dear Peter,
It is unfortunately hard reality.
Adobe also do not include newest Flash player for Linux, Google chrome DEV version for Windows is including Flash player but not latest version, it is version Verze produktu; Hodnota: 13,0,0,214
So we must only dream about accessibility improvements in Linux.
So one positive think is, that at-spi is being develop very rapidly, and Orca source code receives many changes to get Orca more and more faster and more and more reliable.

And professionals who are familiar with C++ and Java can do many thinks for Linux users, but this programmers work is so complex, that there will be never many volunteers for such activities. Firefox is good example of The project, where Java and C++ can bring fast and reliable software product.