[orca-list] a couple of unrelated firefox issues

First I have gone to youtube vids lately and orca goes silent while in the firefox window.
This did not happen before. I can control the video volume, play and pause it, navigate forward and backwards
using arrows and spacebar, but nothing
seems to be able to get me out of that part of the web-app except for leaving firefox all together, and orca
says ziltch in firefo window.

Now tonight something is happening where speech is lost when I navigate through history list, the show all
history list to be clear where one goes to
the history list kills speech again either
right away, or after moving up or down an item or two in the list.
I rebooted just now and tried history again, and this was specific to certain urls in history. If I delete
that item from history then I will not go
silent when in that list position, but there were quite a few urls like this. Many were related to the same
website, so perhaps this will not occur
again. As I was losing speech I just deleted them. If this occurs again I'll try and open the  urls in
question and look for any common denominators.
OK, here's a page opened by a history link that crashes speech.
http://lnd.ihct.mx/portalone.aspx?lnd=c3f2f1c9-c434-4005-ba63-ec6a00e8e92f&ftrd=4f6ec92b-23a2-453f-9506-dcc42bf3baa9
Oh, I'm using latest stable firefox build and orca from master, if not latest close to it/updated about a day
ago.

--
B.H.