Re: [orca-list] a pretty severe bug in firefox

I can confirm the freeze. It also causes the CPU load to spike. However,
I have been able to determine that toggling Orca seems to solve the
problem. Note that you will need to toggle Orca off and then back on
twice, as the first time you toggle it on, you probably won't hear
"screen reader on," so you need to try a second time. Also note that if
you have any other browser window open, closing only the about:config
window will unfreeze Orca. Hope this helps.
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/