[orca-list] chromium/chrome support?

hi all
I'm sure this question has been asked before, and if so I apologize for cluttering up the list, but  would it
be
possible/feasable to add orca support to chromium? I am aware that chrome-vox exists, and while it's a very
good screen
reader, having official orca support would be nice, if only because it would provide a unified set of
keybindings and
behaviors. There's probably a good reason why orca doesn't have this support but again, it would be nice.
With firefox's
support of drm within the browser I'm looking for another browser, and also because there are some extremely
annoying
and random bugs with firefox's interactions with orca that I can't track down. With google's fork of webkit
I'm not at
all sure this is possible but a guy can hope.

 Of course if it's not possible I'd be glad to help other browsers, such as midori and epiphany, which are
both good,
but need a little work.
Thanks
Kendell clark