[orca-list] Where on Earth has all the Empathy Accessibility Gone?

Hi all. I've been reading up a bit on Empathy, and decided I'd take it
for a spin. I was able to import my IRC accounts, but Google Talk
didn't make it, nor does it show up in the protocols list. In fact,
the only appearent thing in the protocol list was IRC. Empathy has so
much potential going for it! So how can I get Empathy to better work
with Orca?