Re: [orca-list] That CapsLock Still Bugs Me!

OK, it appears to be happening constantly here on my current Arch
box. What I am doing right now is working on a new empty document in
LibreOffice Writer; I am typing some words and as I go along, I hit
the Caps Lock key without bypass. The shift status is chaning every
time I press the key. For added measure, I tested a couple Orca
commands like Orca+t to hear the time and Orca+/ to hear the title
bar. In those cases, the shift status also changed. So far, this is
happening for me 100% of the time.

The way my machine is wired, using the insert key instead of Caps Lock
makes it almost impossible to use so I really don't wanna go there. I
recall in the past that if the insert key is used for Orca modifier,
the Caps Lock appeared to work properly. I'll go back to that Writer
document now and see if I can see any other odd behavior.