[orca-list] An another interesting Thunderbird issue: if in message body empty the last line, down arrow keypress Orca speaking the previous line content

Hi Joanie,

An another interesting complex issue with I followed back after 27.0B1 release: If In message body the last line is empty, when I goto the previous line and press a down arrow key Orca spokening the previous non blank line content, and in braille display presenting the spokened text.
Testcase with I always reproduced:
1. Press CTRL+N keystroke.
2. Goto the message body. After the subject text box the caret lands the message body part, speech output is silent, the braille display presenting "about:blank" text.
3. Type a line, and press ENTER key.
4. Press an up arrow key.
Expected result this situation:
This situation Orca need spokening the actual line, the braille display need presenting actual line content. If happening a where am I operation, Orca need spokening proper wanted informations.
Actual result:
When I press first time the up arrow key, speech output is silent, the braille display presenting the previous non blank line content. This situation where am I output is silent too. I need press a down arrow key and an up arrow key to hear the previous line, this situation where am I output already spokening the typed text. This issue part is happening only when the second line is blank, and the message body containing one non blank line and a blank line.
5. Press a down arrow key.
Expected result:
Orca need spokening "blank line" text, or the localized text.
Actual result: Orca repeat the previous line content, and braille display presenting the previous line content. If this situation I press Orca modifier+Return keystroke, where am I output is silent.

Can you looking the attached debug.out file? If this is not an Orca issue, can you reporting this bug with Mozilla developers?

Attila