[orca-list] I have forked the dbr repository

hi all
i'm writing to let everyone know I've forked the dbr repository from javier. The URL is now at,
https://github.com/coffeeking/dbr.git
I've added one contributor, and I've just started work. I'm of course open to pull and murge requests, and if
the
original devlopers want to murge i'll be happy to. I couldn't have done this without francis javier, who did
the hard
work of translating the python files into english.
I've been told that forking in the open source community is a sign of disrespect or of disagreements among
devlopers,
but it's nothing like that in this case. I didn't have commit access to javier's repository and the original
sourceforge
page for dbr didn't have one, so I created my own.

Thanks
Kendell clark