[orca-list] Validation Options in LibreOffice Calc?

I'm trying to use the Validate feature in Calc and more specifically,
choose List so I specify certain input choices. The problerm to solve
here is entering those choices. When I tab around in the Validate
dialog and select list, I tab around to a "Scroll Pane" where I am
supposed to enter the word choices. I cannot seem to enter anything in
there. In my case, I wanted to enter "Yes" and "No" as the only valid
choices for my desired range of cells.

Has anyone been able to do this in cale?

I'm using latest version of Calc on an up-to-date Arch Linux box and a
fairly recent of Orca from the Master build.

Any ideas?