Re: [orca-list] Orca and braille display not communicating

Hello,
I guess you need to create a file
~/.local/share/orca/orca-customizations.py
and put the following content into it if you are on arch linux, sonar / manjaro and similar.
import orca.settings
orca.settings.tty = 1

After doing this restart orca and you should get your braille output working.

Greetings

Peter