Re: [orca-list] Looking for a good Windows-like Ubuntu

iHave used it on precise, and it works very well, even considering those were the less accesible 1.6
packages.
The latest, or close enough to the latest is available for trusty.
I posted a link to instructions for installation There
are ointers  for and or links about other distros there as well, will be updated in a few days with a couple
more bits.
Mate gained much of its popularity on mint, but as mentioned, mint devs have not chosen to work on
accessibility, so do
not try that route, Glen.

and accessible onfiguration of mate earlier in this thread.
It's for Vinux, but exactly the same for Ubuntu.