Re: [orca-list] still having trouble installing 14.04

At least one, I think two replies mentioned that the new keystroke to activate orca and friends is super s,
not control s, windows key is one of the other names for the super key.
This is certainly likely to be part of your problem, let's hope it's all!
--
B.H.