Re: [orca-list] orca trouble with lightdm login

Use the lightdm package from the aur, called Ubuntu-lightdm or something like that, at least that's what I
hear is requi9red for this to work.
Sorry, I can't help you more than that. I use xfce, but with startx, no dm at all.
Some programs do require edits of .ini or .conf etc files in .config maybe some situations can be helped with
edit of a .desktop file in ~/.local/share/applications, but mostly talking about default settings found in
your .config dir.
Totem, vlc and another one or few aps needed a bit of tweaking there for me to be able to see much or
anything when they opened.
Most of the changes that needed doing were pretty obvious either from their own wording or comments as I
recall. I may have a few notes on what I did that I can look for if you need me to.
Best,
--
B.H.