Re: [orca-list] Need help in Ubuntu accessibility

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your message.

Ubuntu 12.04 with Unity 2D is accessible, and you don't need to install any additional Gnome components to make it accessible. You'll need Orca, but you should already have that in ubuntu 12.04. If you just don't like or want to use Unity then you can install Gnome Shell or start with Gubuntu instead of Ubuntu.