Re: [orca-list] debian wheezy: change of live region settings don'twork

Hello,
I am not using debian however this feature is definetelly working here.
What is different is naming of the keys I have to use to toggle live regions and its politeness. I am using orca 3.6.3 on arch linux and I have set my default keyboard layout in gnome to slovak. For setting politeness I can use equals key located to the right of the 0 key in the upper row of keys. I can use shift+equals sign to toggle the reporting of live regions. I dont know how you might have configured your keyboard layout but try to forget names of the keys and try to find a working key for you based off of my description.

Greetings

Peter