[orca-list] any accessibility guidelines for writing SWT based UI

Hello all,
This is a technical question which some one of the likes of Joanie can answer.
I wish to write a small Graphical User Interface using SWT.
SWT or Standard Widget Toolkit is an API developed by the Eclipse foundation.
It is used by Eclipse itself but other apps are developed using it as well.
While Eclipse is accessible with Orca, I can't get my user interface to be working well with Orca. Note that SWT utilizes the native libraries of the operating system (GTK ) in this case. Now I am interested to know what steps can I take to make my interface accessible. For example, when I tab to an entry field with a lable, I obviously wish the caption to be announced by Orca as usual.
But this is not happening with my UI.
Can any one suggest what I must do?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.