Re: [orca-list] How will be work the bug 513764 related new functions

Hy JosÃ,

So, if I understand you right, this commands possible copying or appending the clipboard only actual focused flatreview object (word, line or character). If a dialogue containing six lines, and I want put entire content the clipboard, need copying the first line the clipboard, and need appending the remaining five lines the clipboard? Not possible doing an unbound command with put entire contents the clipboard automaticaly? Some situations this command are possible useful.

What happening if I moving for example the end position (using the Orca modifier+CTRL+O binding), and using the copy command? Only the last line are copyed this situation the clipboard?

Attila