Re: [orca-list] Progress update on the "List of" dialogs

On 02/05/2013 04:37 AM, Hammer Attila wrote:
Orca+F1...Orca+f9 not reserved only with Pidgin and Empathy (spoken
prewious chat message)?

I misspoke when I mentioned bookmarks. The bookmark commands interfered
with other bindings I tried.

Orca+F1...Orca+F9 are *differently* reserved for web content. They
review previous live region announcements. The idea being that the
nature of each was quite similar.

On a somewhat related note, if we migrated things like previous
this-or-that message/announcement into the new list gui, we'd free up a
bunch of keystrokes. Ya know? Something to think about....

Take care.
--joanie