[orca-list] eyes-free ChromeVox installation just got easier for Arch Linux users

I am mentioning this here because I just outlined rather quickly a
working eyes-free install of ChromeVox for anyone currently having
trouble with Firefox and Orca on some websites, including Gmail, Google
Docs and Dropbox. Hopefully this will help a few people until these
websites become easier to use in Firefox.

I just whipped up a quick PKGBUILD that downloads the json file that
installs ChromeVox into Chromium and copies it to the correct location.
I uploaded the PKGBUILD into the AUR as chromium-chromevox. Now any Arch
user with an AUR helper such as packer or yaourt can simply install
chromium-chromevox in the same way they install any other AUR package
and get an immediately talking Chromium. I hope it helps someone.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"