Re: [orca-list] "Quit screen reader" is now an unbound command

Looking at the Ubuntu GNOME website, it looks as though 13.10 will still
have 3.8. It's a little early to tell, however, as it is still in alpha
stage. It does look like Ubuntu GNOME users may need to wait longer than
I initially thought for the 3.10 release with the global screen reader
toggle. As for Sonar, I know that 13.10 versions are currently being
developed, but it's still a bit early to know whether or not it will
have 3.10, although I can say that it will be talking out of the box
just like previous versions.

Unless there is some kind of holdup, however, we can still expect GNOME
3.10 to be released, and at least a couple of major distros will get it,
by the end of October most likely.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--