[orca-list] Server versions of linux

Is there a good server type of linux distro that works good with a screen reader? I have to set up a client/desktop version of linux, then set up a server version of linux. After that, I have to give a presentation on how these virtual machines on the same computer can act like they are different computers that are unware of each other until typical networking tools (ftp, ssh, telnet, webservers, mysql server/pgsql) and so on are used. Any ideas?