Re: [orca-list] libreoffice guide

Hello,
Thank you verry much, this is something what I need. I might have thought about the keyboard shortcuts my-self, shame on me. Otherwise I am happy.

Thanks and greetings

Peter

On 29.04.2013 03:05, Jason White wrote:
Peter Vágner <pvdeejay gmail com> wrote:
At this point I am unable to figure out how to change the header or
footer text in a writer document.
I can add these e.g. via insert menu or via format -> page dialog
but I am unable to change the content.
Ctrl-pageup and control-pagedown switch between the body of the document and
the text of the header or footer, respectively.
https://help.libreoffice.org/Writer/Shortcut_Keys_for_Writer