[orca-list] strange update

Greetings!

After booting up this afternoon, I used yum to update my Fedora 18. I was in the console using Speakup for that. I switched back to Orca (in gnome-terminal, I'm pretty sure) and Orca spoke in another language. I have no notion which language. I used "pkill orca" and restarted it, and got the same unknown language. I rebooted from the console using Speakup. All seems well now, but I have no clue whatever why this may have happened, and therefore can't be sure it won't happen again. Yes, this is a first on this machine--or any machine of mine.

Has anybody else had this experience? I'm guessing not, but thought it worth asking anyway.

Al