[orca-list] Icedove annoyances with orca 3.4.2?

Hi,

I'm using the subject programs in an installation of Debian Wheezy, made from the network installer, dated 18-October. Icedove is version 11, taken from the experimental repository. When I move down the message list for inbox, orca reads one of the column headers, from left-to-right, along with the entire row for the selected message. This does not happen when I read the message for another folder, such as spam.

Any ideas?

Dave  H.