Re: [orca-list] Orca reads everything except web pages

Hi Julius,

Honestly, no clue. I'm writing this message on a system running Ubuntu
12.04, with Firefox 16, and Orca with no problems. It might help if
you give us a bit more information as to what Linux distribution you
have, what version of Orca you are running, what version of Firefox,
etc as there could be any number of problems because of mismatched
versions or something.