Re: [orca-list] gnome shell, orca and alt+escape

Hi Robert
Thanks for the information.

Using your example try the following:
1. Press alt+tab until you find the firefox application but do not
release the alt key.
2. Press the down arrow key.
3. Press the left or the right arrow until you find the disired window.
4. Release the alt key.