Re: [orca-list] Which distribution to switch to from Windows? [was "Re: A real message with a question"]

You can ask your Arch-specific support questions and anything else related to Linux and accessibility on the Accessible Freedom support list[1]. There are a couple of Arch users there, as well as Ubuntu, Trisquel, Debian I think, and I believe OpenSuse and others. No distribution and no discussion related to Linux and accessibility is off-topic, and all views are welcome. Posts are not moderated by default, and probably won't be unless someone uses offensive, rude or hurtful language or disrespects the list or its members. It's actually a pretty nice and friendly place to hang out.