Re: [orca-list] develop for orca

This is one of the possibilities I got from the translation below the original message. This is why I suggested Pico as a possible solution. As far as I know, Pico is the only other free spanish voice that at least to my untrained ears sounds good. The other option is to work with the espeak devs to fix the Spanish voice, but if changing the voice is the only concern, then Pico may work best. Thanks for the clarified translation.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk